HELP Line for Parents/Guardians:
In our continued effort to support families during these difficult times, Mountain View School Division Student Services Team has launched a HELP Line for parents/guardians. The HELP Line provides support for stress management, coping skills, and advice on how to talk with your children about COVID-19. Our clinicians can also provide parents/guardians with guidance on how to support their children during the suspension of classes and connect families with the appropriate school team members such as the Resource Teacher, Guidance Counsellor, Classroom Teacher or School Administrator.
To request support, call (204) 638-2250 or complete an online form by clicking on the image to the right and a clinician will be in contact with you at the earliest opportunity. Clinicians will be available Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. for HELP Line support requests.
Please read the following notice about information sharing prior to requesting support:
If you are in crisis, please call:
- CRISIS - NORTH DISTRICT (former Parkland) - Adult and Youth Crisis Line, (24/7): 1-866-332-3030
- Kids Help Phone Teen Line: 1-800-668-6868 or text CONNECT to 686868 https://kidshelpphone.ca
- Klinic Crisis Line: 204-786-8686 or 1-888-322-3019, TTY 204-784-4097
- Manitoba Suicide Line: 1-877-435-7170
- Manitoba Association of Women’s Shelters - confidential provincial toll-free crisis line: 1-877-977-0007