The current COVID-19 Guidance and Planning for Schools as outlined on the Manitoba Education website reflects changes to the public health orders effective March 15, 2022. For details, visit: https://www.edu.gov.mb.ca/k12/covid/index.html.
Contingency planning in schools is ongoing in the event that changes are required. Please see the Toolkit and Guidance for COVID-19 in Schools document from Manitoba Education and Early Childhood Learning/Manitoba Health, as updated on Apr. 5, 2022, for more information.
Although mask requirements have been removed as of Mar. 15, 2022, it is important to note that anyone can continue to choose to wear masks based on their individual risk and personal preference. We encourage all to continue to follow preventive measures as much as possible, such as:
- Be sure to stay home if you’re sick
- Wash your hands frequently
- Get vaccinated and get boosted when you can
- What should I do if my child is sick? - updated March 15, 2022
Travel and Self-Isolation Requirements:
- There are no longer travel restrictions on those entering Manitoba. Regional travel restrictions to the north remain in place. For information visit Orders Restricting Travel to Northern Manitoba.
- If your travel is outside of Canada then the Government of Canada guidance applies. International travelers MUST follow federal self-isolation (quarantine) requirements.
School Plans (click to expand this list):
- Dauphin Regional Comprehensive Secondary School
- Ecole Macneill
- Ethelbert School
- Gilbert Plains Collegiate
- Gilbert Plains Elementary
- Goose Lake High School
- Grandview School
- Henderson Elementary School
- Lt. Colonel Barker V.C. School
- MacKenzie Middle School
- Ochre River School
- Roblin Elementary School
- Smith-Jackson School
- Whitmore School
- Winnipegosis Collegiate
- Winnipegosis Elementary School